The official site for Fort Hunt Softball. Since 1959, we have provided girls with the opportunity to experience softball in an atmosphere that encourages and promotes teamwork, good sportsmanship, and friendships in a positive, safe and supportive environ


Once you have properly finished the online registration form, the following additional steps are needed before your child's registration is considered complete.  Until all these steps are done, your child's registration is considered incomplete and they will not be assigned to a team and are not allowed on a field or court for either practice or games.


  •    Download and properly complete and sign the Fairfax County Youth Sports Scholarship program application (CLICK HERE for Forms).
  •    Provide proof that your child is currently receiving assistance by 1) attaching a copy of your official document that signifies your child is receiving aid or 2) obtaining the signature of school counselor or staff, case worker, or other official on appropriate line of Scholarship application form.
  •    Give signed application form and proof of aid to your sports commissioner and/or registrar.


Once you have completed the online registration AND provided appropriate paperwork to the sports commissioner/registrar, your childs registration is complete.


FHYAA wants to ensure that every child has an opportunity to participate in youth sports regardless of his or her financial situation. The Fairfax County Department of Community and RecreationalServices (DCRS) provides registration fee scholarships.  To be eligible for a county scholarship, a child must be currently enrolled in a public assistance program such as Free or Reduced Lunch, General Relief, Food Stamps, ADC, Foster Care, Medicaid, or SSI.  In addition the child must live in Fairfax County, be enrolled in K - 12, commit to attend 80% of practices and games, and not be currently served by an existing scholarship or fee waiver program.  If you are not eligible for the above Fairfax County assistance program and require financial assistance, please contact your sports specific commisioner and/or registrar.